Are you waiting to see what the next iphone will be before you.....

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm getting one regardless. If it goes to Verizon, I'll probably still stay with ATT (provided that the new iphone is on ATT too). I have voip calling enabled now and my internet works in the background which is pretty huge for me.
Can't wait to see what they have planned next!!!

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Well I am due for an upgrade and I am so sick and tired of not having mms. It is so dumb that a phone that can do so much can't have something so simple as mms. I got people sending me mms right now and I am not getting anything obviously. Not even a link to the pics. Im just so frustrated. One girl at work as a simple slider phone she got free and gets mms. :rolleyes:

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
With the 3gs, I'm pretty happy with it. It's fast, battery life is decent (can make it through a business day), got free AT&T wifi, good apps, the maps and compass are priceless. AT&T sucks at home. That's the negative. I even pay only $65/month. To upgrade, there would be a big upgrade fee. For what? Multitasking? Haven't really felt the need to multitask. It would drain the battery. Form factor? No complaints with the current one. I'm thinking I'd be better off spending that money on a 16gb wifi only ipad.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Well I am due for an upgrade and I am so sick and tired of not having mms. It is so dumb that a phone that can do so much can't have something so simple as mms. I got people sending me mms right now and I am not getting anything obviously. Not even a link to the pics. Im just so frustrated. One girl at work as a simple slider phone she got free and gets mms. :rolleyes:

If you have the iPhone 3G, why don't you have MMS?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods