Well I am due for an upgrade and I am so sick and tired of not having mms. It is so dumb that a phone that can do so much can't have something so simple as mms. I got people sending me mms right now and I am not getting anything obviously. Not even a link to the pics. Im just so frustrated. One girl at work as a simple slider phone she got free and gets mms.
    01-28-2010 09:54 AM
    With the 3gs, I'm pretty happy with it. It's fast, battery life is decent (can make it through a business day), got free AT&T wifi, good apps, the maps and compass are priceless. AT&T sucks at home. That's the negative. I even pay only $65/month. To upgrade, there would be a big upgrade fee. For what? Multitasking? Haven't really felt the need to multitask. It would drain the battery. Form factor? No complaints with the current one. I'm thinking I'd be better off spending that money on a 16gb wifi only ipad.
    01-28-2010 11:08 AM
    Well I am due for an upgrade and I am so sick and tired of not having mms. It is so dumb that a phone that can do so much can't have something so simple as mms. I got people sending me mms right now and I am not getting anything obviously. Not even a link to the pics. Im just so frustrated. One girl at work as a simple slider phone she got free and gets mms.
    If you have the iPhone 3G, why don't you have MMS?
    01-29-2010 01:00 AM
    If you have the iPhone 3G, why don't you have MMS?
    As of late yesterday I know have MMS. My phone did not have the carrier update. All this time I could have had it!
    01-29-2010 09:09 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD