4th Gen iPhone Concept Designs!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
As we approach June we're going to see more and more concept designs, some up-front, some faked as "leaks", a few so good we hope Apple is paying attention, others so bad we wish we could un-see 'em!

If you come across any, post them here, and link to the source! Also, let us know what you think of them. Which do you hope are close, and which do you love even though there's not chance Apple would ever make one like it?

To start things off, Gregg just sent me this one from Joe on Facebook:

Limegrntaln

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I had to send it to you. This is the most believable one I've seen. I can see how the back would be multi touch like the mouse. If this isn't it. It should be.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The above image is almost identical to one we saw last year with a matte backing. I have a feeling whatever we get will look similar to HTC's HD 2. Just my opinion.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I still think that guessing June is not the best idea. Apple can release products whenever they want.

The three release dates have been the following. Notice how one was not June and another was almost not June

June 29, 2007
July 11, 2008
June 19, 2009

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
whatever apple comes up with im sure it will be beautiful! i do like that one posted up above though! that would be great! and a removable battery would be nice! its about time

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I really like that design. Say!....what will a touch sensitive body do to the 3rd party case manufacturers out there???

Humbnot

May 7, 2009
Visit site
First of all, I like the design frm the image up there and second, I think the 4th gen. iPhone will have a light up apple sign on the back. That would be great. I also like the front face camera.

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
A Cortex A9 dual core could well contribute to longer battery life, as could higher amounts of RAM. Counterintuitively, more horsepower is sometimes good for battery life as the machine can get things done quickly and return the CPUs to a halted state and use the second core only as needed, I wonder if we might see dynamic over and under clocking of the cores as well. These techs combined with the newer battery tech available could well give us something to cheer about.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Just give me some other color option, black and white are boring. I'd like the old school 1st gen back as an option, also maybe a slate colored style, gun metal gray that area....also, bigger screen. And multitask. Ehhh I love my jailbroken 3g though, will be hard to let go.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
As we approach June we're going to see more and more concept designs, some up-front, some faked as "leaks", a few so good we hope Apple is paying attention, others so bad we wish we could un-see 'em!

If you come across any, post them here, and link to the source! Also, let us know what you think of them. Which do you hope are close, and which do you love even though there's not chance Apple would ever make one like it?

To start things off, Gregg just sent me this one from Joe on Facebook:

looks like a blackberry bold 9000 and an iphone had a baby! i like it!

coop3422

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
looks like a blackberry bold 9000 and an iphone had a baby! i like it!

same thing I was thinking. The all around chrome reminds me of the bold. I'm loving the look though, the back is sick. multi tasking would make it a completely different machine. TThat has been my biggest complaint of all 3 of the iphones, still love my 3gs though. I'd like to see the new battery tech in the new macbooks implemented into the 4G. And the touch sensitive case to use with a laptop would be amazing!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh