4th Gen iPhone Concept Designs!

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
First of all, I like the design frm the image up there and second, I think the 4th gen. iPhone will have a light up apple sign on the back. That would be great. I also like the front face camera.
No light up Apple logo, please, or at least an option to disable. Think battery life. On the other hand, it would make it easier to find in bed.

Max6149

Jan 26, 2010
www.ProOnGo.com
I'm hoping this next iPhone has two cameras, one on the back and then one behind the screen in the front to so I can make eye contact while video chatting.

I've seen some of the Apple patent papers for this, but the rumors about a camera behind the screen in the front just died out :(

If Apple can pull that off, I will reject all false gods.

C()nker

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
People complaining about how it looks the "same" should realize that it's still an iPhone. Anyway the concepts look awesome and I can't wait for it to come out.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
That is a sexy mock up. I would buy one of those in an instant. Except for that bar between the screen and home button. The back looks sexeh...

munan

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
Removable battery is never, repeat never going to happen. Hell, they've started sealing batteries inside their laptops. No way they're going to engineer a removable battery now. Best to get that thought out of your heads so you can sleep at night.
Touch sensitive case is interesting, but would completely useless in a case. I bought a case the day I bought the phone. I don't think I'd like it out of it now...

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Removable battery is never, repeat never going to happen. Hell, they've started sealing batteries inside their laptops. No way they're going to engineer a removable battery now. Best to get that thought out of your heads so you can sleep at night.

So true. And it's a calculated move too. Apple knows the average life of a lithium ion battery is 2-3 years. This is simply one of many tactics to strong-arm/trick Apple loyalist into buying a new iPhone, MacBook, ever couple years instead of buying a new battery. This is how the company makes money.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
So true. And it's a calculated move too. Apple knows the average life of a lithium ion battery is 2-3 years. This is simply one of many tactics to strong-arm/trick Apple loyalist into buying a new iPhone, MacBook, ever couple years instead of buying a new battery. This is how the company makes money.

To add to that, their paid " insurance " is only for 3 years.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
im nervous about the new iphone being plastic... i have had my white 3gs now for about a month and a half and already found a very iny crack.... and with all the talk about everyone else having cracks it frustrates me so much! like really?!

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
im nervous about the new iphone being plastic... i have had my white 3gs now for about a month and a half and already found a very iny crack.... and with all the talk about everyone else having cracks it frustrates me so much! like really?!
It is a trade-off against weight. If you are willing to tolerate the weight, get a case. There is a huge choice including one or two that are metal.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
It is a trade-off against weight. If you are willing to tolerate the weight, get a case. There is a huge choice including one or two that are metal.

i have had the incase frame case since the day i got my phone. and i havent dropped it other than maybe once 2 feet above my carpet floor:p and i dont mind weight... im just really dissapointed that for such an expensice phone it cracks so easily! i cant ever see myself not having an iphone, so i want to be able to buy one that stays in mint condition easily! thats just my opinion though :)

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
who wants a 3 year old laptop anyways

Probably somebody who can't afford to upgrade that often or isn't stupid enough to max out a credit card to keep up with the Jones'.

Furthermore, you can forget about recycling older MacBooks for schools who can't afford brand new computers or aren't fortunate enough to have a company donate new equipment.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2