People complaining about how it looks the "same" should realize that it's still an iPhone. Anyway the concepts look awesome and I can't wait for it to come out.
    01-30-2010 03:33 PM
    I agree, that concept posted by Rene is SICK.
    01-31-2010 08:44 PM
    4th look like really cool, however, apple never do this by one step
    02-02-2010 07:24 PM
    i dont care as long as they make a 64GB version I'll be very happy!!!
    02-02-2010 09:42 PM
    I like it. My wish list includes the multi-tasking and the front facing camera.
    02-02-2010 10:50 PM
    I'm dissapointed. I was hoping to see more concept designs in here. I guess i'll have to keep checking back.
    02-02-2010 11:28 PM
    That is a sexy mock up. I would buy one of those in an instant. Except for that bar between the screen and home button. The back looks sexeh...
    02-03-2010 12:24 AM
    Removable battery is never, repeat never going to happen. Hell, they've started sealing batteries inside their laptops. No way they're going to engineer a removable battery now. Best to get that thought out of your heads so you can sleep at night.
    Touch sensitive case is interesting, but would completely useless in a case. I bought a case the day I bought the phone. I don't think I'd like it out of it now...
    02-05-2010 04:48 PM
    Removable battery is never, repeat never going to happen. Hell, they've started sealing batteries inside their laptops. No way they're going to engineer a removable battery now. Best to get that thought out of your heads so you can sleep at night.
    So true. And it's a calculated move too. Apple knows the average life of a lithium ion battery is 2-3 years. This is simply one of many tactics to strong-arm/trick Apple loyalist into buying a new iPhone, MacBook, ever couple years instead of buying a new battery. This is how the company makes money.
    02-05-2010 06:13 PM
    So true. And it's a calculated move too. Apple knows the average life of a lithium ion battery is 2-3 years. This is simply one of many tactics to strong-arm/trick Apple loyalist into buying a new iPhone, MacBook, ever couple years instead of buying a new battery. This is how the company makes money.
    To add to that, their paid " insurance " is only for 3 years.
    02-05-2010 08:28 PM
    im nervous about the new iphone being plastic... i have had my white 3gs now for about a month and a half and already found a very iny crack.... and with all the talk about everyone else having cracks it frustrates me so much! like really?!
    02-07-2010 10:03 PM
    who wants a 3 year old laptop anyways
    02-07-2010 10:11 PM
    im nervous about the new iphone being plastic... i have had my white 3gs now for about a month and a half and already found a very iny crack.... and with all the talk about everyone else having cracks it frustrates me so much! like really?!
    It is a trade-off against weight. If you are willing to tolerate the weight, get a case. There is a huge choice including one or two that are metal.
    02-08-2010 11:05 AM
    It is a trade-off against weight. If you are willing to tolerate the weight, get a case. There is a huge choice including one or two that are metal.
    i have had the incase frame case since the day i got my phone. and i havent dropped it other than maybe once 2 feet above my carpet floor and i dont mind weight... im just really dissapointed that for such an expensice phone it cracks so easily! i cant ever see myself not having an iphone, so i want to be able to buy one that stays in mint condition easily! thats just my opinion though
    02-08-2010 12:19 PM
    who wants a 3 year old laptop anyways
    Probably somebody who can't afford to upgrade that often or isn't stupid enough to max out a credit card to keep up with the Jones'.

Furthermore, you can forget about recycling older MacBooks for schools who can't afford brand new computers or aren't fortunate enough to have a company donate new equipment.
    02-08-2010 06:07 PM
    How about adding a NEW color haha
    02-10-2010 04:41 PM
    3gs is all I need. New phone=new problems.
    02-11-2010 12:31 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD