Cant Find Driviers For Iphone And Windows 7 . Help :)

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
itunes cant even see the f'in thing now :(

One of my computers is running Win 7, upgrade from Vista. I have iTunes on it.

When I attach the iPhone it shows up both in iTunes and in "Computer." However, when I click on it in Computer, all I see is 7G of free storage, that is what shows as 'free' in iTunes. Win 7 does not see it as a camera the way that XP did.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
thats a plan . iv just stuck it into another pc and loading pics on to a memory stick , i spos this will do for the time being but what a pain . thanks for all your help .

im wondering if someone could go in there files and find the driver and email me it , or can i down load itunes to a disc and then tell win 7 to look on the disc for it .

or is it possible iv not got window explorer on this win 7 ?

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
One of my computers is running Win 7, upgrade from Vista. I have iTunes on it.

When I attach the iPhone it shows up both in iTunes and in "Computer." However, when I click on it in Computer, all I see is 7G of free storage, that is what shows as 'free' in iTunes. Win 7 does not see it as a camera the way that XP did.

how do you get you new pics from the phone to the pc mate ?

cuz window 7 wont recolonize it none of the programs that would inport them will see it :(

on xp window will offer to copy them when you plug in and i ges win 7 would if only i could get the drivers for the phone from somewhere .

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
When I attached my iPhone to XP, XP recognized it as a device and invited me to copy photos to MY Pictures.

ye thats windows doing it not itune i think . i dont think you can import you pic itune on a pc , only a mac so iv been told . if there is a way with itunes all my problems would be solved . any ideas ?

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
i dont believe this . iv now got the drivers in from the exe that you down load from itunes and says its all working but the pc still cant see the phone even though it shows it .

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
how do you get you new pics from the phone to the pc mate ?

cuz window 7 wont recolonize it none of the programs that would inport them will see it :(

on xp window will offer to copy them when you plug in and i ges win 7 would if only i could get the drivers for the phone from somewhere .
iTunes syncs them to My Pictures folder. Of course, I must first save them.

Are you tying to get them without first saving them? Please do not tell me that this is what this is about.

Last edited:

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
this is about the computer wont see the iphone in MY COMPUTER , it would not find the drivers but iv got that in now but now it will display the ipone in DIVISIVE AND PRINTERS and it says all the drivers are fine , but still not in MY COMPUTER and in DEVISES it dosunt off a way off getting pics or files off the phone .

maybe i am missing something , what do you mean by SAVE THEM . in my camera roll iv got no option to save them . cheers for any info d

Last edited:

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
iTunes syncs them to My Pictures folder. Of course, I must first save them.

Are you tying to get them without first saving them? Please do not tell me that this is what this is about.

could someone explain this save bit . am i not doing something . does it make sense to anyone els ?

ta D

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
anyone ?

could you tell me if in you devise manager does it list as a digital still camera or as iphone ? is seems to list as an iphone until i get the drivers in .

cheers d

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My main computers (both with Win 7) show it as an iPhone. My laptop at school shows it as a digital still camera.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
My main computers (both with Win 7) show it as an iPhone. My laptop at school shows it as a digital still camera.
My XPs (two) recognize it as a digital camera and I can see all the photos including the Camera Roll.

My Win7 shows it as an iPhone and I cannot see anything any data objects, photos or other.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
could you please explain what you ment about saving the pic first . am i missing a step ?

on xp its fine but win 7 even now it tells me the the drivers are in i have no way of getting the pics from the phone as far as i can see . cheers d

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
could you please explain what you ment about saving the pic first . am i missing a step ?

on xp its fine but win 7 even now it tells me the the drivers are in i have no way of getting the pics from the phone as far as i can see . cheers d

No. You are not missing a step. I mis-remembered a step. I am old and I drink. What can I tell you?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox