3GS not seeing WiFi networks

Jim_Bob 625

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
About three days ago the WiFi just stopp seeing the newtwor at my house. The network is still up and running because i see it on the other iPhone i have. Wifi is enabeled, i think everything else is in order... Any clues?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
About three days ago the WiFi just stopp seeing the newtwor at my house. The network is still up and running because i see it on the other iPhone i have. Wifi is enabeled, i think everything else is in order... Any clues?

Two most likely problems are operator error and radio failure. After eliminating the former, make an appointment at your Apple store.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
You can also try resetting the network settings. Main settings app, General, Reset (all the way at the bottom), Reset Network Settings.

This will reset all network related items, IIRC, so as always, standard backup precautions apply.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
You can also try resetting the network settings. Main settings app, General, Reset (all the way at the bottom), Reset Network Settings.

This will reset all network related items, IIRC, so as always, standard backup precautions apply.

Hope that works. Now that I think about it, I have solved radio problems with a hard-reset.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
First I'd start with:

1) holding the home and power button until it restart
2) reset network settings
3) restore as new phone
4) take it to Apple

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads