About three days ago the WiFi just stopp seeing the newtwor at my house. The network is still up and running because i see it on the other iPhone i have. Wifi is enabeled, i think everything else is in order... Any clues?
    01-18-2010 03:46 PM
    About three days ago the WiFi just stopp seeing the newtwor at my house. The network is still up and running because i see it on the other iPhone i have. Wifi is enabeled, i think everything else is in order... Any clues?
    Two most likely problems are operator error and radio failure. After eliminating the former, make an appointment at your Apple store.
    01-18-2010 04:03 PM
    You can also try resetting the network settings. Main settings app, General, Reset (all the way at the bottom), Reset Network Settings.

This will reset all network related items, IIRC, so as always, standard backup precautions apply.
    01-18-2010 04:13 PM
    You can also try resetting the network settings. Main settings app, General, Reset (all the way at the bottom), Reset Network Settings.

This will reset all network related items, IIRC, so as always, standard backup precautions apply.
    Hope that works. Now that I think about it, I have solved radio problems with a hard-reset.
    01-18-2010 04:52 PM
    First I'd start with:

1) holding the home and power button until it restart
    2) reset network settings
    3) restore as new phone
    4) take it to Apple
    01-18-2010 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD