iPhone calendar & Google calendar two-way sync

steinbej

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks,

No matter what I've tried, I can't get this simple idea to work. Looking for help. Here are the details.

I've got iPhone loaded with pre-existing calendar entries. I would like to sync this pre-existing iPhone calendar with a Google calendar. That way I can enter items on one and it appears on the other and vice versa.

I've followed many directions here, at the Apple discussion forum, and at the Google help pages, trying to set up linkage between my iPhone calendar and Google calendar, and each time I do get a connection, but it really opens a brand new calendar on my iPhone linked to Google calendar. The pre-existing entries (thousands past present and future) stay stuck on a calendar called "Josh" on my iPhone, and my Google calendar remains blank. I can enter items on the Google calendar which do sync over to the iPhone, but they appear on this new second iPhone calendar from Google, not on my original single "Josh" iPhone calendar.

I don't want two calendars. I want one. How do I get all my past, present, and future entries on my iPhone "Josh" calendar to connect to a Google calendar and populate it with the identical entries?

Thanks,
-- Josh

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
when you synced your phone with in itunes then your calendar is backed up on windows machine in outlook i think. you can export this to a csv and import it to google calendar. i dont know how to do it if your on a mac.....sorry

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox