Can you unlock your iphone without jailbreaking

luc

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Can you unlock your iphone without jailbreaking. I have a 3gs 32gb but as my serial is after 41 i have to run blackrain everytime my phone goes off I have even noticed that if I am out of range for a while I get the no service icon and when I should be back in range it stays the same so have toturn off and on again and run blackrain. I am going on a plane and I am thinking when I get to my destination my iphone wont work. So I want to be able just to unlock the phone so I am able to turn it off an on is this possible, I am not in contract I just bought the phone dactory sealed.

Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Don't turn it off and on, just switch to airplane mode and then turn off airplane mode. That will reset only the radio.

luc

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I have found though that even when I lose signal for a perod of time I have to let it rain again!! Do you think a fix will come out anytime soon?

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks I have found though that even when I lose signal for a perod of time I have to let it rain again!! Do you think a fix will come out anytime soon?

I expect things will get worse actually, you're doing something Apple works hard to stop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods