Just wondering if anyone else noticed the increasing ammount of app updates in the past few days?
    Prepping for an OS update mabye?
    01-15-2010 12:45 AM
    No they are just getting reviewed faster so it only takes days instead of weeks. If OS 4 was in developer's hands we would know.
    01-15-2010 12:52 AM
    Is it possible to do updates from the App Store? In iTunes, under Library/Applications, in the lower right corner, there is a link that says nn Updates Available. But some of the apps listed are already at the current version on my iPhone (because I'd updated from the App Store app on the iPhone). Others apps that my App Store app on my iPhone is saying should be updated aren't in the iTunes list. What's the deal?

Seems like maybe the sync process isn't paying attention to app versions, and the list of apps in iTunes might be ones that haven't been updated IN ITUNES, regardless of whether they were updated directly on the iPhone. I just did a couple updates from iTunes then synced, and the apps no longer appear on the iTunes list, but the App Store app on the iPhone is still saying they need to be updated.
    01-15-2010 01:56 AM
    That's just Apple's servers being wonky as they have been for over a month now with updates.
    01-15-2010 02:40 AM
    we've covered this for several months now, there was even a blog article about it back somewhere from Oct to Dec.
    01-15-2010 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD