I was in a bus, and I saw this nice looking man holding a very sleek touch-screen iPhone, Im dying to get one myself similar to the one I saw, can anybody tell me where to get one?
    01-13-2010 07:06 AM
    You must be referring to Apple iphone, very sleek just the way you described it.
    Last edited by Tramain; 01-13-2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Removed Spam
    01-13-2010 07:37 AM
    WTH? All iPhones are touch screen. If you knew it was an iPhone...um....so no. I'm guessing nobody will be able to tell you where to get one. Or you could try the guy that's spamming some of the other threads with some German site that apparently has every iPhone accessory known to man, and can unlock your phone at twice the cost of doing it yourself. Umm...yea, that's it.
    01-13-2010 11:37 AM
    01-14-2010 04:02 PM
    you may not need one...
    01-17-2010 10:38 AM
    Or, he means another type of mobile phone with touch screen in a iPhone-style? Maybe he's just calling all mobile phones with touch screen iPhone? Just a thought
    01-17-2010 02:55 PM
    I think this OP is just messing with us. Who does not know what the iPhone is by now. It's only the best selling smartphone ever. LOL
    01-17-2010 03:32 PM
    Hey guys! Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!! I need help my laptop has several keyboards sometimes doesnt report when typing as if it didnt keep up with my typing and i dont type that fast And when i open facebook it turn slows and my laptop s a bit slow i dot knnow why I only installed itunes, skype, msn messenger, and mcaffee anvirus thats all nothing else I've scannedit and no virus,spyware or anything that sort please need help please forexrobot-review info]fap turbo
    Really? What are you even doing on this thread. In case you can not read this is an iPhone thread. I have no idea what is wrong with your laptop but I know if you were on a mac it would work fine.
    01-17-2010 04:36 PM
    Or, he means another type of mobile phone with touch screen in a iPhone-style? Maybe he's just calling all mobile phones with touch screen iPhone? Just a thought
    if true, we can't answer their question. they didn't give enough information about what they were looking at
    01-18-2010 09:27 AM
    The original iPhone did look a bit "sleeker" than the later models, perhaps this was the one you saw?
    01-19-2010 04:01 PM
    i think the new 3G/ 3G|s| looks sleeker then the 2G
    01-19-2010 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD