Discuss the iPhone OS 4.0 software here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnickell

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
If apple really does have an event on the 27th, how long can they wait before at least confirming an event? Surely they have to alert the media at least a few days in advance! Of course they don't have to disclose what will happen, but if they want anyone to attend they have to at least give a day!

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Got my fingers crossed for 4.0

iphone_home.jpg

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Got my fingers crossed for 4.0

iphone_home.jpg

too small, but not bad.

compare each calendar item listing inside the calendar app to the screen shot (which is close to actual size). the text is way smaller in the screenshot

it's the size it is because not everyone can read small text easily. now try reading it while walking, bigger becomes necessary

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
lol why?

seems like it'd be easy enough to have as an option... just seems odd lol any specific reason for that request?

If the message screen is too small for someone, they should be able to pinch and zoom to read it, I like smaller option choices, pinch and zoom would seem to be the logical choice like safari... Why go against what already works so well, now let's just make it uniform across the whole system

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
There is absolutely no way 4.0 is coming out on the 27th. At best the 4.0 beta may be announced to developers. We will not see 4.0 for months.

hanguk9117

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
every1 is expecting them to announce the tablet, and rumors are that the tablet will be using an OS similiar to the iphone. I think they will indeed announce 4.0.

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
The tablet is going to run WinMo 4.5.

Dude, no its not. its gonna run Palm OS. Stop being so retarded LOL :D

Now that Apple has officially announced "Come See Our Latest Creation", leaks have suggested that iPhone OS 4.0 will be a focus of the event...Next to the Slate of course.

One reason I think the name iSlate will be used is basically from the saying "whipe the slate clean." When youre done with someting, wipe the slate clean with multitouch gestures...lol I keed I keed. I WANT 4.0!!

All you naysayers shut up and let us have our hope and dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh