Need Serious Help!!

rpalumbo#IM

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
I have an iPhone and MyTouch 3G. iPhone for fun, MyTouch for work. Anyway here is the case. I was using the call forwarding feature on the iPhone to push everything to the MyTouch. Today I decided "disable" the call forward feature on the iPhone Settings>Phone>Call Forwarding>OFF. Well apparently that didn't work. So I called iPhone support through AT&T and the support tech was very helpful, we did a bunch of trouble shooting and nothing worked. So I was told to restore the iPhone and that should clear everything up. Well I did that, and now there isn't any number associated in the call forward feature. Now this is the scary part. I call my iPhone number, either deny the call or let it go to voicemail, but it doesn't. It rings my MyTouch. What am I suppose to do. There are no way these two phone are connected in any other way. Someone please help me!!!! This is mad!!!
Robert:eek:

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
People here are always serious

I don't recall if there is, but is there anything in your ATT online account about forwarding?

What happens if you forward your phone somewhere new and then turn it off?

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
have you looked around in mytouch features?? i know its just the receiver..but there might be a saved option in there..

also try putting in a false number in the iphone to foward it to.. then call and see if it still forwards to it.. and if it doesnt then delete the random number and leave it blank. if it does then looks like you got a problem I think..

Why did you want to turn off the call forwarding again? i didnt clearly get it in your story? just flickin switches eh?

People here are always serious

HAHAHAHAHA btw not......Always..:D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice