Any Tips about getting a iPhone?

bella2009111

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I want to buy iphone, and i haven't used it before. Any suggest about buying Iphone??? What is the lastest iphone products right now?? How to choose a good credibility iphone supplier online store???
Thanks!!!

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
The 3Gs is the latest and greatest version of the iPhone. The AppleStore and AT&T are the only two "credible" places I would buy an iPhone from. Beware of other sites marketing what looks like an iPhone. Often they are cheap knockoffs. The HiPhone is a pretty good example. People sell their old/used iPhones on eBay. But again, buyer beware. You never know when you are going to scammed.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Let me say this, if you've not used a touch screen device before, go to an AT&T Corp shop and play with one first...

Then buy it ;)

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I would absolutely agree to head to an Apple store to try it out AND for purchase. You will get better service and if you purchase it at an AT&T store they will tell you to head to an Apple store for service anyway.

bella2009111

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks very much!!

Thank you very much!! All of your suggestion are very useful, I will seriously consider.
And I want to buy iphone online! Any good websites??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR