The new iPhone June/July release line

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to have to wait before I upgrade. Too many variables this time around. Do I upgrade or get a tablet? With AT&T whining about too much data usage, maybe the next iPhone will have tiered data plans. Maybe the iPhone will go to Verizon. Maybe the next iPhone will be another evolution like the 3G and 3GS. I already had to replace my 3GS, so the thought of shelling out more money again is a bit of a turn off.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to have to wait before I upgrade. Too many variables this time around. Do I upgrade or get a tablet? With AT&T whining about too much data usage, maybe the next iPhone will have tiered data plans. Maybe the iPhone will go to Verizon. Maybe the next iPhone will be another evolution like the 3G and 3GS. I already had to replace my 3GS, so the thought of shelling out more money again is a bit of a turn off.

AT&T is only whining cause they know that the iPHone and a tethered tablet will destroy their network without tiered pricing.

And if the tablet is kool, I will get both

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
AT&T is only whining cause they know that the iPHone and a tethered tablet will destroy their network without tiered pricing.

And if the tablet is kool, I will get both
AT&T is whining because that is what a "steaming pile of failure does."

9 million new iPhones this quarter must really be stressing them. One report yesterday suggested that when the gloves come off, T-Mobile will be the first new carrier. Makes sense. GSM. Simple, new SIM. International service. May have to buy a new phone, locking and all that. Since I ordered from Apple at list price, I have no contract. Cheap at the price.

Tiered pricing, indeed. Competitive pricing. We will see how many of the new customers AT&T got from their iPhone affinity they have managed to turn into loyal customers.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I am not due for an upgrade, but I will be in June. My wife will as well.

Probably get a couple of the new phones. Last time didn't have to stand in line for the 3GS, just went in and got one.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
It helps when you know people who work at a AT&T store and they hold one back for you so you don't have to do the lines.... I love my peeps

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
I'll just pre-order. Screw the lines
Now that I think about it, that is what I did in 2009. I did not stand in line. I got delivery from CN. It arrived in my distribution center a few days early. It was in my mail drop at 10am on first day of availability. I will probably do the same thing for March, iPad, and June, 4G. I am ready to download 4.0 later today.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
Don't think the new 4.0 firmware will be released today. It's just being announced from what I've been reading. The new firmware most likely won't come out untill the new iPhone releases.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Don't think the new 4.0 firmware will be released today. It's just being announced from what I've been reading. The new firmware most likely won't come out untill the new iPhone releases.

Give me a break. Nexus is already on its second upgrade and it is hardly out of the box.

Gimme something, Mister.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen