The new iPhone June/July release line

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I think I might wait in line for the next iPhone! It depends I might just wait a few days or order online :)

dbjaime3

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I am due an upgrade right now, but have decided to wait for the next iphone to come out. Have always been happy with my dumb phones i carry, but am tried of lossing my ipods, i figure i have never lost a phone, so why not buy the iphone and have a phone and ipod in one.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Hmm wait in line or just order online and let it be delivered to my house first thing in the morning... not a tough choice for me. ;)

(Changed the title of the thread a bit.)

Last edited:

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Hmm wait in line or just order online and let it be delivered to my house first thing in the morning... not a tough choice for me. ;)

(Changed the title of the thread a bit.)

Yep...that's what I'm doing. I can now sleep in and have my phone delivered to me. No better way than that! :D

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I have to say I ordered online last year and it came right to my door was nice, except for the fact that it came at 1pm. It was killing me while I watched others posting online that they had received their phones earlier. So I guess I'll have to weigh the simplicity of home delivery and activation (but waiting) versus dealing with AT&T ineptness at the store (instant gratification).

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I have a 3GS, so I'll probably sit this generation out and wait for next year and then order online like I did for the 3GS if I decide to stick with the platform (likely).

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
there will have to be some considerable upgrade, as far as device hardware goes, for me to do all of this "standing in line" you speak of. As of now, if they do a good overhaul to the UI and everything works pleasantly on my 3GS, i'll stick with it til the 5G probably, unless I just feel like blowing money one day....

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I am definately getting the new phone (if one comes out). Last year I ordered online and it arrived the day of the release at 10am! What a fantastic joy!! Can't wait!! But I've heard no rumors! Zilch!

cajunrph

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm due for an upgrade now, I just have to hold off till the summer and see what Apple has up their selves. Self control is what is need. That and other phones to play with in the mean time. By the way there is no way I'd stay in line when I could order online and get it the next day. I most likely won't be off the day of the release any way.

Last edited:

DaReaper911

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Well last year i didnt have to wait in line.. i was getting my brakes fixed... looked over and saw that there wasnt a line so i went and go it ... if there had been a line i might still have my storm to this day...

AndyOrr

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Waiting in line for sure. It's fun. Usually people are pretty excited and happy because they're stoked on a new product. It's a different beast than waiting in line on black friday or waiting in line at the deli. Good way to meet new people also - never know who's going to be your next boss or best friend.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Didn't wait in line for the 3G or 3GS so probably gonna do the pre-order but and wait for it to arrive. Hate to say it but my pre-order is based on a serious hardware update as well as software update including app management.....I hate not remembering the name or icon of an app I need and have not used in a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2