The iphone is too good...for me.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit that the Iphone is too great of a device for me to have. I had to go back to my BlackBerry because of my Iphone addiction. One of the reasons I went to the Iphone was because I wanted a better multimedia experience and I got just that. It was so much better than what I was used to. The videos were amazing, ipod was great, youtube videos were the best I had ever seen on a smartphone, itunes is heavenly (I really gop into the podcasts), and the apps - oh my God the apps! To make long story short, I spent most of my time looking at my phone. Everything was just so much fun, I couldn't help myself. The Iphone couldn't be a business device because no one would get any work done. I didn't. The Iphone is so versatile and capable, I was able to find an excuse to use it for everything. I went back to the BB because I can handle my addiction with that device. A BlackBerry is like smoking marijuana for me. The Iphone is like heroin. The other good thing is, that I have a better messaging device now. That was the other thing that I can say the BlackBerry does better than the Iphone.

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the BBs as much for messaging as I do the iPhone. Sure, there are deficiencies in iPhone messaging (can I please be allowed to add an attachment after starting an email rather than starting FROM the attachment [yes, I know, I can copy-paste, but an Add Attachment button would be nice]), but I never cared about BlackBerry Messenger and the email and SMS/MMS apps on iPhone are perfectly adequate - and not having to deal with the bloody BB OS's crazy hierarchy of pointless menu structures is nice.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit that the Iphone is too great of a device for me to have. I had to go back to my BlackBerry because of my Iphone addiction. One of the reasons I went to the Iphone was because I wanted a better multimedia experience and I got just that. It was so much better than what I was used to. The videos were amazing, ipod was great, youtube videos were the best I had ever seen on a smartphone, itunes is heavenly (I really gop into the podcasts), and the apps - oh my God the apps! To make long story short, I spent most of my time looking at my phone. Everything was just so much fun, I couldn't help myself. The Iphone couldn't be a business device because no one would get any work done. I didn't. The Iphone is so versatile and capable, I was able to find an excuse to use it for everything. I went back to the BB because I can handle my addiction with that device. A BlackBerry is like smoking marijuana for me. The Iphone is like heroin. The other good thing is, that I have a better messaging device now. That was the other thing that I can say the BlackBerry does better than the Iphone.

LMAO That's funny, I kinda feel the same way but I am not going back to my berry.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
yes, I have been jogging lately and it has been hurting my work performance... So I must announce that I will be chopping off my legs 2moro, so as my work performance improves... Can I sell my legs on Ebay and if so, what would the starting bid be?

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
yes, I have been jogging lately and it has been hurting my work performance... So I must announce that I will be chopping off my legs 2moro, so as my work performance improves... Can I sell my legs on Ebay and if so, what would the starting bid be?

AWESOME, this thread is cracking me up.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

Speaking of productivity or lack thereof..........I'd be happy if the federal government shut down for a few months, saving the U.S. tax payer billions upon billions of dollars.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Speaking of productivity or lack thereof..........I'd be happy if the federal government shut down for a few months, saving the U.S. tax payer billions upon billions of dollars.

This is really not the forum for that conversation.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Update

For human limbs, I got a better price on craigslist for my legs... Woo Woo my boss just gave me .50 cents an hour more... Good riddance legs

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
My iPhone saved my marriage, and got my kids off drugs. I wasn't going to say anything but it's great to know that I'm not alone!!!!!!!!!!

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site

Ok so since you're done w/ the iPhone can i have it? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711