The iphone is too good...for me.

cmsy27

Jan 10, 2010
app-reciationreviews.blogspot.com
I agree! I love my iPhone and am totally addicted to it. Unlike you though, I don't think I'll ever want to buy another phone. I upgraded to my 3GS from the iPhone classic, and in maybe a year or two I'll swap this one for another iPhone - whatever version Apple comes up with next. :)

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
The OP is kinda right! I spend all of my free time on the phone. And sometimes my nonfree time! But I ain't giving it back!

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I work with blackberries all day as a BES admin, we support over 3000 devices and the last thing i want to see after work is a freaking blackberry, funny thing is all of the guys that work with me got iphones and they cant have enough, we talk about apps and waste 3 hours of our day looking and testing all kind of apps(mostly free) and even that we know blackberries are somewhat better (for bussiness use) , the FUN factor is just not there. I am very happy i got my iphone 3gs and will probably get the 4g as soon as its out (if i have money ofcourse)

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
My current iPhone is the 4th I've gotten since my first iPhone 3G. I went right back to BlackBerry, and was very much a "Crackberry" addict. OS 3 comes out and I get the 3GS. Still disappointed in the lack of obvious features. Back to the Berry, but now, since OS 3.1, I ditched the BlackBerry platform, and I feel very much at home on the iPhone OS. Jailbreak is a total necessity for Backgrounder, My3G, and Tethering, but with that, I'm totally happy, and I also find myself on the phone constantly, installing something, enjoying the keyboard, YouTube (via MxTube), and iTunes make Podcasts super fun to work and play with.

I don't ever want another device that has a "traditional" keyboard. I type about three times faster and make 80% fewer mistakes on the iPhone's virtual keyboard, and the auto-correct is a champion, compared to all the other platforms.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
hahaha this is a funny post, i have never heard anyone give up something because it was too good, except for maybe crack, weed, and cocaine, but they are bad for you. so i guess thats the approach he is taking the iphone was so good it became bad for him. i feel this way about my blackberry but im not giving it up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711