I work with blackberries all day as a BES admin, we support over 3000 devices and the last thing i want to see after work is a freaking blackberry, funny thing is all of the guys that work with me got iphones and they cant have enough, we talk about apps and waste 3 hours of our day looking and testing all kind of apps(mostly free) and even that we know blackberries are somewhat better (for bussiness use) , the FUN factor is just not there. I am very happy i got my iphone 3gs and will probably get the 4g as soon as its out (if i have money ofcourse)
    01-11-2010 09:36 PM
    My current iPhone is the 4th I've gotten since my first iPhone 3G. I went right back to BlackBerry, and was very much a "Crackberry" addict. OS 3 comes out and I get the 3GS. Still disappointed in the lack of obvious features. Back to the Berry, but now, since OS 3.1, I ditched the BlackBerry platform, and I feel very much at home on the iPhone OS. Jailbreak is a total necessity for Backgrounder, My3G, and Tethering, but with that, I'm totally happy, and I also find myself on the phone constantly, installing something, enjoying the keyboard, YouTube (via MxTube), and iTunes make Podcasts super fun to work and play with.

I don't ever want another device that has a "traditional" keyboard. I type about three times faster and make 80% fewer mistakes on the iPhone's virtual keyboard, and the auto-correct is a champion, compared to all the other platforms.
    01-16-2010 01:03 AM
    Most people say the like the traditional keyboard but you do type faster with a virtual
    01-18-2010 06:03 AM
    i've gone from BB to HTC HD2 to hopefully iphone 3gs next week.. lol
    01-22-2010 10:44 PM
    You didn't like the HTC HD2??
    01-23-2010 01:26 AM
    I think I waste as much time with this phone as I have with any other. It is just more fun on the iPhone.
    01-24-2010 02:00 PM
    hahaha this is a funny post, i have never heard anyone give up something because it was too good, except for maybe crack, weed, and cocaine, but they are bad for you. so i guess thats the approach he is taking the iphone was so good it became bad for him. i feel this way about my blackberry but im not giving it up.
    01-24-2010 04:07 PM
    thats sad to hear :-(
    01-25-2010 10:12 PM
    Yes I burned my house down cause I lived in it too much
    01-25-2010 11:22 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD