I just made the switch last week. I went from a Storm 2 to my new Iphone and I love it so far.....
    02-22-2010 03:33 PM
    I just made the switch last week. I went from a Storm 2 to my new Iphone and I love it so far.....
    Welcome to the iPhone, you are going to wonder how you put up with that dammed clicking screen. LOL Hope you love it I know you will.
    02-23-2010 02:47 AM
    You just made the switch? Are you worried about a new iphone coming out in a few months? I have been dragging my feet on the switch for a few reasons.

Instant mail. I also have the itouch and I can see first hand how slow the apple mail system is
    No mail notification. I would miss the red light
    And finally, I am concerned that as soon as I switch over, Apple will announce the new iphone. I will then be stuck with last years device for 2 years.

I guess the other reason is cost, I keep hoping the iphone drops a little in price. I will be paying a EFT for both my line and my wifes, then we both have to buy new iphones.
    02-23-2010 08:44 AM
    blackberry - javaphone..
    02-23-2010 01:55 PM
    Worst thing about the iPhone No flash support
    No.. I find that a blessing. Flash is terrible in SOOO many ways. Thats why I have click to flash running on my mac. Flash needs to die... soon.
    02-23-2010 04:48 PM
    No.. I find that a blessing. Flash is terrible in SOOO many ways. Thats why I have click to flash running on my mac. Flash needs to die... soon.
    You said it, Flash sucks. But only real good Apple fans think like this. Seems Windows folks love it.
    02-23-2010 06:26 PM
    I too just got an iphone...I'm using both a blackberry and iphone now. I must say, both have their perks. The iphone is clearly more fun and entertaining while the bb tends to be a bit more reliable with regards to email. I can't say which I prefer though...I guess I'm still in limbo...
    02-24-2010 09:38 AM
    I too just got an iphone...I'm using both a blackberry and iphone now. I must say, both have their perks. The iphone is clearly more fun and entertaining while the bb tends to be a bit more reliable with regards to email. I can't say which I prefer though...I guess I'm still in limbo...
    Give it a week or two, then you will be a full time iPhone person. LOL It's funny I think email is way better on the iPhone, granted I use Mo Me but I still get email on iPhone as soon as it hits my in box. And that's using Gmail.
    02-24-2010 09:29 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD