Front Facing Camera

martin_l

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
I think front facing camera is a good option to people who use video chat and other things
Better go with phones with dual camera ,1 in front and 1 in back side ,I think this would be best

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
i am not sure how this is even a debate. From all the leaks, we KNOW the next iPhone launching in a couple weeks will have one, and an improved back camera. And for those of you who say you wouldn't want it, wouldn't you rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it?

jmpetra

May 29, 2010
www.facebook.com
video chat, I have been waiting for this for a long time!
Amazing, so many uses. The plain video chat would be nice, but what about all the remote help?!!! Like hooking up your electronics - do I plug it in here or here? Like ?Geek squad? type people could provide immediate visual help. I called a guy needing help on my alarm system, they had to send a tech to make some change. With a video chat they could have watched and walked me thru it. I'd still be glad to pay, I could get a lower charge and immediate help, they could serve more people.

The list is endless. Have a car wreck call your agent, video chat, I'd assume from the agent?s end they could screen capture shots of accident area, "aim to the left a little please", picture of license plates, insurance cards, etc

I love it! About time - now business better jump on it fast! With an icon on their website, and business cards promoting the service!
"We are as close as your phone"

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I'd rather have a button to take pictures then guess where to tap to take one as it is currently. Front facing camera? I barely use the one it has now, so I seriously doubt I would use one in front.

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I'd rather have a button to take pictures then guess where to tap to take one as it is currently. Front facing camera? I barely use the one it has now, so I seriously doubt I would use one in front.

The switch from a toggle to two separate buttons suggests that the vol buttons will now be programmable or that they will function differently in the camera app. So, your wish is probably going to be granted. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2