How do you change the Apps folder in Windows?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
The default location is: C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Music\iTunes

I would like to move it to D: drive. There seems to be only an option for the Music folder in Itunes.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried to move the music then go to iTunes>Preferences>Advanced> And move the media folder location?

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried to move the music then go to iTunes>Preferences>Advanced> And move the media folder location?

Don't see option to move media folder. Only option is Change / Reset: "iTunes Music folder location."

Wish I can post pics, but post count isn't high enough.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Don't see option to move media folder. Only option is Change / Reset: "iTunes Music folder location."

Wish I can post pics, but post count isn't high enough.

you do it -manually- to somewhere new on your computer and then use that very option to select your new location

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
you do it -manually- to somewhere new on your computer and then use that very option to select your new location
Do what "manually" and use what "option"? The only option is to move Music folder which I have already done. Need to move Apps folder.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
myzhi -

Once you've logged into your computer, make sure iTunes is NOT open. Now, move the directory (Music) to the said drive you want.

Once done, open iTunes, and in preferences point to said new location. That's it, in a nutshell.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
myzhi -

Once you've logged into your computer, make sure iTunes is NOT open. Now, move the directory (Music) to the said drive you want.

Once done, open iTunes, and in preferences point to said new location. That's it, in a nutshell.

What he said... :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner