In most (many) states, the law is that at least one person must be aware of the recording. That includes yourself as you are a part of the conversation.
    Basically, but I guess Im thinking along the lines of using the conversation on record, in court, etc. lol I know you cant use it for monetary or legal gain without that party knowing they are being recorded. Unless YOU are the law...
    12-22-2009 10:07 PM
    a better camera
    12-23-2009 10:26 AM
    flash for the camera
    12-23-2009 10:27 AM
    improved battery life
    12-23-2009 10:27 AM
    a faster internet
    12-23-2009 10:28 AM
    FLASH player or ????
    12-23-2009 10:29 AM
    I think that battery life is my biggest complaint, I have to charge my phone almost 3 times a day...
    12-23-2009 10:30 AM
    In order of importance:

1. Forward facing camera for video chat
    2. FM transmitter. Seriously, should be integrated
    3. Fix home button: there is a small opening directly under the button facing into the screen under glass and I work in a dusty environment, after so much effort to keep dust out, it still finds a way under there and I have to schedule an appointment with apple store to have it replaced (yup - dust under glass is covered by factory warranty, and I'm taking full advantage of it until they fix this issue ).
    4. Faster CPU , I hear there's a new chip being made that can fit twice the "stuff" in it = meaning better performance, cooler operation = better battery life. Let's all hope for that one.
    5. better camera . This 3gs is great , but I guess as goes for any camera on any phone "Could be better", a little... Please?
    12-23-2009 01:06 PM
    camera flash and missed call/message notification light
    12-24-2009 03:14 PM
    I would have to say a better notification system, perhaps a better screen, camera's will improve anyway so that's not a big issue.

It would be nice to have more custimization without the jailbreak, but i would still probably do it anyway so it's not a problem.
    12-24-2009 05:36 PM
    One reason this would not be put into use is because without the consent of the party on the other end, recording someones voice in conversation is illegal. The laws may have changed, but to my knowledge that is correct.
    Yeah, You could be right because I see a lot less phones that can record phone conversations. However, I see on the news all the time people submit recorded phone conversations and voicemail messages all the time.
    12-29-2009 08:25 PM

3. Fix home button: there is a small opening directly under the button facing into the screen under glass and I work in a dusty environment, after so much effort to keep dust out, it still finds a way under there and I have to schedule an appointment with apple store to have it replaced (yup - dust under glass is covered by factory warranty, and I'm taking full advantage of it until they fix this issue ).
    I have dust under my screen too. I've replaced the iPhone only once since I had the 3GS and I think its time to revisit the apple store again.

I think it affects the electric conductivity as well because some keys don't work as well on the keyboard. I have one relatively huge spec on the part of the screen that doesn't show the keyboard when in portrait mode.
    12-29-2009 08:32 PM
    Two words for ya:

OLED.
    12-29-2009 08:34 PM
    Droids cannot do what a JB'd iPhone can do. I do want at least 2 days of battery life though...
    12-30-2009 12:15 PM
    There's already a missed phone indicator. It shows up as a red badge on your phone icon. A flashing light gone unnoticed would drain the battery even more and people would ***** about not having a way to turn the light off. Trust me. I know Apple users. They do nothing but *****.
    12-30-2009 01:21 PM
    4. Faster CPU , I hear there's a new chip being made that can fit twice the "stuff" in it = meaning better performance, cooler operation = better battery life. Let's all hope for that one.
    5. better camera . This 3gs is great , but I guess as goes for any camera on any phone "Could be better", a little... Please?
    I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
    12-31-2009 09:42 AM
    Notification System
    WAY BETTER battery life
    Customizing
    Multi Tasking
    Lastly, and more importantly a WAY BETTER NETWORK!!!!!!!
    01-01-2010 03:47 PM
    Notification System
    WAY BETTER battery life
    Customizing
    Multi Tasking
    Lastly, and more importantly a WAY BETTER NETWORK!!!!!!!
    What's funny/dumb is that 3 of those things are solved by jailbreaking... but Apple doesn't want to implement them themselves =/
    01-01-2010 04:10 PM
    I'd like.
    -Better notification process. The Android and Palm Pre have the iPhone on this one.
    -Better way to organize the apps. Not too fun to swipe thru 5 screens to get to the app you want (and yes I know that jailbreaking gives you this function).
    -5 mp camera with flash.
    -LED Light for notifications. (I own a BlackBerry)
    -CDMA version.
    01-02-2010 12:28 AM
    Would love to have a front facing camera.
    01-02-2010 11:45 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD