Title says it just wondering about the process for the waiting list. I know when the 3G came out last year all stores were sold out and not in stock, etc. I want a 4G and don't want to wait this time as I did for the 3GS. So from AT&T or Apple how do they advertise or how soon before release date. July seems it will be the month barring any setbacks.

Thanks
    Josh
    12-11-2009 02:00 PM
    we have no way of knowing this, a release date or any other info. that it exists is likely but still a rumor.

there's nothing that says it will be for AT&T as well.

basically, wait for an announcement and then call who they're selling it with and ask them how to get it

alternately, work for a huge corporation that's an Apple beta tester. a place like EA that develops for new hardware/software would be perfect
    12-11-2009 02:11 PM
    If you go based on the past 3 years the phone has come out in late June for the
    first week of July.
    12-11-2009 03:14 PM
    If I remember correctly, the 3Gs went on sale for pre-order the day it was announced.
    12-11-2009 03:19 PM
    If you go based on the past 3 years the phone has come out in late June for the
    first week of July.
    since when has Apple done anything on a schedule? One of the biggest thing in the Mac community is to make wild predictions on when new computer models will be released. They're ususally wrong.
    12-11-2009 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD