Here's a snip:
    The impassioned pleas of one developer e-mailed to Steve Jobs resulted in a quick reversal of his app's rejection. The launch of the app today is the first known approved app that can stream live video directly from one iPhone to another, and the first approval for an app with known use of private APIs. Apple's change of heart came "directly from the top," and is a sign that real change in the App Store approval process is in the works.
    I can't post links yet, so go to arstechnica dot com slash apple slash news and it should be the first story titled: Steve Jobs intervenes, approves Knocking streaming video app
    12-01-2009 01:29 PM
    Steve Jobs intervenes, approves Knocking streaming video app

there you go.
    this is great news! looks awesome, will give it a try.
    Last edited by BLiNK; 12-01-2009 at 01:46 PM.
    12-01-2009 01:41 PM
    Thanks for posting the link for me lol. I understand the need for spam protection but it can be a little "cumbersome" for non spammers.

It is very good news. This is the first I've read about Sir Jobs taking direct action. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.
    12-01-2009 01:53 PM
    sounds great and all but tested with my buddy at work , wont connect.
    12-01-2009 03:16 PM
    I haven't tried to use the app. It's not really the app I'm interested in. I was just really happy to see The Jobs getting involved. It gives me hope for the whole "App Store" thing.
    12-01-2009 03:29 PM
    ^agreed.
    reviews are not looking good so far.
    i'm gonna wait till they get this figured out.
    12-02-2009 02:50 AM
    The app is not good right now.

Happy it got approved, great concept but it simply doesn't work.
    12-02-2009 06:43 AM
    Yeah tried the video and it took forever and didn't connect. The Knocking live pics however works great. You can share pictures with the other person and they can save them to their phone all through Wifi. You can see them flipping thorugh the pictures it's a pretty cool app.
    12-02-2009 10:09 PM
    ive gotten it to work serval times. pretty cool concept only thing is there is no sound at the moment.
    12-07-2009 04:09 PM
    I would hope he would intervene I mean it is his product.
    12-07-2009 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD