Outlook Sync Help Needed

jvwong96

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This is a strange problem that happened to me and I can't seem to fix it no matter what I do. I used to be able to sync my Outlook info on my home desktop with my iPhone and get my Exchange stuff as well but I can't sync my Outlook info anymore. My computer suffered a crash (bad hard drive sectors) and I had to start over from scratch with a clean Windows 7 install and had to reinstall everything again.

I tried a backup/restore and when I did that my calendars wouldn't sync (both PC and Exchange). Actually I couldn't even see my Exchange calendar and none of my calendar info in Outlook would sync. I finally did a clean setup for my iPhone and didn't sync my apps or my Outlook info and I got my Exchange Calendar back but I still can't get my calendar to sync to my PC. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

I've already tried re-installing iTunes, doing reboots, and removing my sync history with no success. If I could add a second Exchange account to my iPhone I wouldn't even care about syncing to Outlook at home but I'm trying to keep some work/life balance.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK so did you reinstall the Exchange account on the phone after you had all the trouble? or has it been installed all along? I would say take out the exchange account and setup the exchange account from scratch on the phone.

jvwong96

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I did everything from scratch including setting up my work Exchange account. Whats weird is if I try and sync info, music, and movies, my calendars are OK but Outlook just doesn't sync. When I try and sync apps, my calendars disappear which is weird as hell so I'm not syncing those until I get the calendar thing resolved which is more important than my apps syncing to my phone.

jvwong96

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Oh yeah thr was the first thing I did when I found bad sectors on the drive. I reinstalled everything but lost my iTunes library and playlists and my backups. Efore the crash everything was working fine, after the crash I can do a local sync anymore

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal