Your iPhone Christmas (or holiday) List

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Having an iPhone means you pretty much have everything already in ONE device... Its awesome, but what do you ask for for the holidays?

What iPhone-Related gifts are you asking for this holiday season? :)

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Only thing so far that I can think of for myself is an gift certificate for the iTunes store. I already have a leather case and a docking station, the default headphones work 'good enough' for me. I can't think of anything else. :eek:

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my self a a few Iphone accessory xmas presents. 2 usb cables and 1 car charger with an extra port for my radar detector. I love it having my Iphone and radar plugged into the same port. :)

You can never get enough chargers/cables.

1 charger at my place
1 charger at my girlfriends
1 car charger
1 usb cable at my work
1 usb cable at my parents house
1 usb cable into my PC

I will never have a dead battery :)

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my self a a few Iphone accessory xmas presents. 2 usb cables and 1 car charger with an extra port for my radar detector. I love it having my Iphone and radar plugged into the same port. :)

You can never get enough chargers/cables.

1 charger at my place
1 charger at my girlfriends
1 car charger
1 usb cable at my work
1 usb cable at my parents house
1 usb cable into my PC

I will never have a dead battery :)
\
haha nice! :)

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
i just got myself a white speck candy shell yesterday, very very nice! i cant beleive i waited this long to get one. i'm still looking for the perfect car holder, and i'm purchasing apps as they go on sale.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
asking for a few cases i would like to try but would never buy myself and ordering myself the speck sour apple green candyshell as early xmas present :)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Well I have several cases and cables already. My favorite cases by far are iSkin cases. I have 3 iSkin Solo FX cases, and they just came out with the new FX Special Edition so I put those on my list.

Others:

iTunes gift cards
new iPhone arm band for running
another car charger (want one in both cars)

and i didn't ask for cases because I'm way too picky and I like to get those myself :)

ellenm1206

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have the Mophie Juice Pack Air in white which is a hard case and a bit slippery. I would love the new Red Mophie Juice Pack Air which is a softer case and not slippery.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
i just got myself a white speck candy shell yesterday, very very nice! i cant beleive i waited this long to get one. i'm still looking for the perfect car holder, and i'm purchasing apps as they go on sale.

The perfect one does exist. I got one at Best Buy about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately it was stolen when my car got broken into a few days before thanksgiving. Can't remember the brand but its a universal car mount that fits Iphone,BlackBerry and Palm,etc. So I knew it would fit a Iphone 3gs with a case on it. It works in landscape and portrait mode. Its fully adjustable with a quick release tab thats easy to push. But it looks like it was made just for the IPhone. Its not extra big and bulky. They have 2 versions 1 with a dash mount and window mount. And 1 with a window mount and a/c vent mount. Not sure why they just don't make a 3 in 1 instead of two 2 in 1's. I can't remember the brand name for the life of me. But it was the only adjustable mount Best Buy had in there Iphone section so it wasn't easy to miss. Its priced just like everyone elses car mounts. Definately go it, you won't be let down.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I wish apple would
surprise us all with os 3.2 for Christmas it is odd we have not heard anything about this update

I got a bad feeling about it. Its got anti-jailbreak written all over it. With Apple posting the new job for I guess there security team(can't remember the exact job posting titel) With the newest 3GS being a tethered jailbreak only. And the long time between 3.1.2 and 3.2. Than some of the news with Apple trying to crack down on jailbreaking. This update won't be good. Its like an intuition kind of thing I guess.

Josh

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I got a bad feeling about it. Its got anti-jailbreak written all over it. With Apple posting the new job for I guess there security team(can't remember the exact job posting titel) With the newest 3GS being a tethered jailbreak only. And the long time between 3.1.2 and 3.2. Than some of the news with Apple trying to crack down on jailbreaking. This update won't be good. Its like an intuition kind of thing I guess.

Josh

Agree. Can't think of anything pressing that i'd want 3.2 for. Wouldn't be worth breaking the jailbreak over.

4.0 would be a different story.

Indygangsta

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
i have a few cases mostly capsule rebels, however they released an m series which i wouldnt mind getting. also saw bestbuy had a car charger n wall charger dual pack with a usb cable on blackfriday at halg price so i picked it up.

matthew23

Jan 5, 2009
Visit site
i would love for AT&T to roll out the microcell in Chicago so I could get service in my place - perfect service outside by insulated windows prevent signal from gettting through (not AT&T's fault). That would be an excellant Christmas present for my iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal