I lose my apps when I sync! HELP!!!!

msjax

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm new to the iphone. I have a jailbroken, & unlocked phone. I downloaded a ton of apps from the app store. Then I plugged my phone into my laptop to sync or whatever and get the songs from my ITUNES put on my IPHONE and now I can't click ANY of my APPS! I am TICKED. This is the 3rd time it happened. WTH am I doing WRONG??? the apps (games mostly) are all THERE but when I CLICK them it just diverts back to the springboard thing.

Can someone please help me??? Thanks a bunch for any help you can give.....

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Bro. All you have to do is Authorize your computer on ITunes for your phone. Or install a new app on ITunes where you have to enter your ITunes password. And you'll be all set. This will happen everytime you sync unless you authorize your computer for that device. You can authorize up to 5 computers.

Josh

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Bro. All you have to do is Authorize your computer on ITunes for your phone. Or install a new app on ITunes where you have to enter your ITunes password. And you'll be all set. This will happen everytime you sync unless you authorize your computer for that device. You can authorize up to 5 computers.

Josh

we don't know that this is the issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR