Hey I just thought id open up a spam thread because my last one was closed by a "moderator". I voiced my opinion on how i think the iphone is a toy compared to the blackberry, and the moderator found it necessary to close the thread because I stated i would not be convinced otherwise.

I just find it funny how you iphone folks always defend the iphone with ur life as if it were a family member. Its just a phone, my opinion that its a toy doesnt really matter, I simply dont like it. There is no need to be immature and lock threads because i voiced my opinion against ur so beloved device. I dont understand why its so serious of a debate that when i was asked to say why i didnt like the iphone, my opinion was made invalid simply because anything i said could have been used against a blackberry but the fact remains, in my case, the iphone is less appealing than a blackberry.

To further go into this, i will say that I have in fact jailbroken the iphone and went into u know that place where all the IPA files are, and I have downloaded a ton of apps to try out and see if i liked the iphone. In fact the most useful app i came accross was a word editing app which was limited because the documents had to be in a specific directory otherwise i couldnt edit them.

On the other hand, the iphone does have its ups because its internet is faster than the blackberry, the facebook app is better (although without push notifications...), google maps is better. But overall it is just not my kind of device. Once again, i did not insult ur family member, i simply stated why i like the blackberry over the iphone because I was asked why i returned the iphone (in the other thread).

I assume this thread will get locked or deleted soon after posting but I just wanted to let the "moderator" know that he should be a bit more open minded and not rude by locking threads where any negative claim is made against his.. iphone.

I am not gonna pursue this topic further, im gonna go do something productive, as for you haters, why dont u go ahead and cuddle with ur iphones, maybe then it'll show the world how awesome and amazing ur fart and cab finding apps are.
    11-20-2009 11:25 AM
    i find it amusing that you are wasting your time with all of this when you could be on crackberry doing something useful.
    ok, point proven. does this mean you will go away?
    11-20-2009 11:32 AM
    Why come to an iPhone forum telling iPhone users how much YOU dislike the device? Go to a forum where they either like to bash the phone or go to one that praises whatever device you like.
    11-20-2009 12:19 PM
    I started to comment in this useless thread and didn't bother, then I decided to say one thing.

At my company we have an exchange server, all our folks on blackberry devices weren't able to setup the email to pickup from the exchange server without getting special blackberry services. I don't know the specifics of the whole thing I wasn't involved at that point, however all the co-workers have replaced their blackberry with iPhones which supported exchange natively and the setup of the account took 5 minutes for each person without muss or fuss, or complicated crap. So which is the toy again????
    11-20-2009 01:31 PM
    Hey I just thought id open up a spam thread because my last one was closed by a "moderator". I voiced my opinion on how i think the iphone is a toy compared to the blackberry, and the moderator found it necessary to close the thread because I stated i would not be convinced otherwise.

I just find it funny how you iphone folks always defend the iphone with ur life as if it were a family member. Its just a phone, my opinion that its a toy doesnt really matter, I simply dont like it. There is no need to be immature and lock threads because i voiced my opinion against ur so beloved device. I dont understand why its so serious of a debate that when i was asked to say why i didnt like the iphone, my opinion was made invalid simply because anything i said could have been used against a blackberry but the fact remains, in my case, the iphone is less appealing than a blackberry.

To further go into this, i will say that I have in fact jailbroken the iphone and went into u know that place where all the IPA files are, and I have downloaded a ton of apps to try out and see if i liked the iphone. In fact the most useful app i came accross was a word editing app which was limited because the documents had to be in a specific directory otherwise i couldnt edit them.

On the other hand, the iphone does have its ups because its internet is faster than the blackberry, the facebook app is better (although without push notifications...), google maps is better. But overall it is just not my kind of device. Once again, i did not insult ur family member, i simply stated why i like the blackberry over the iphone because I was asked why i returned the iphone (in the other thread).

I assume this thread will get locked or deleted soon after posting but I just wanted to let the "moderator" know that he should be a bit more open minded and not rude by locking threads where any negative claim is made against his.. iphone.

I am not gonna pursue this topic further, im gonna go do something productive, as for you haters, why dont u go ahead and cuddle with ur iphones, maybe then it'll show the world how awesome and amazing ur fart and cab finding apps are.
    Since you admit you are a spammer, you are banned. Thank you. And it was not closed because no one could convince you away from your stance but rather the fact that you said you had nothing left to say. So there was no point to the thread unless you wanted people just to keep chiming in and I'm sure you didn't want that as you were shocked to see people "bash" you. Amazes me how bitter some people can be... I will keep this thread open in case some forum members would like to comment about your posts.

Have a nice day.

And for anyone curious to see his other thread, here you go: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...-iphone-t.html

(OK, thread locked.)
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 11-21-2009 at 10:46 AM.
    11-20-2009 01:42 PM
    so, you say it's terrible, admit to stealing apps, admit you didn't like a limitation that you wouldn't have had if you had used the app the way it's directions say to, complement parts of it thus countering your thought's that it's just a toy it and you and then insult everyone.

nice
    11-20-2009 02:34 PM
    I have already made the point that I think the iphone is a toy compared to a blackberry. Nothing you can do or say will change that because its my opinion.
    I read your other thread and havent seen any point u made? All u did was say u dont like the iPhone because it lacks a physical keyboard and you claim the iPhone is a toy compared to the blackberry. Well I use my 3Gs for business and pleasure, it suits both my needs and you only had the darn thing for 2 weeks so how can u make that type of judgment in so less time? Your a novice, because this thing(if u know what your doing, obviously u dont) can work wonders!
    11-20-2009 03:14 PM
    I'm not sure what it is I'm reading right now...
    11-20-2009 07:59 PM
    if it sucks:

1. get off an iphone forum
    2. dont use it
    3. if it really sucked you woodnt come online just to prove ur point to people who could care less what you have to say
    11-20-2009 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD