help i deleted the setting app

acevindiesel

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
pls i need help i was using iphone folders to to copy carrier logo to jbroken iphone3g 8g 3.0 and deleted the setting app. so now i cant access any setting i.e wi-fi etc phone is unlocked is there anyway to recover or restore i dont want to have to jailbreak again kinda new to the iphone thing so i never backed up the folders.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
lol! im sry, it was just funny but listen...if u want, i can send u my settings folder when i get home tonite so u can copy it back where it belongs...let me know? :)

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Hey i forgot to ask u...the file u deleted? is it the "System Config" Folder?? If so, i have it ready for u, just PM me your email address, but if its not then let me know exactly the name of the folder and i will get it for u :)

acevindiesel

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
app setings folder

hi bro i kind of went into iphone folders open applications and the folder which says settings is missing i can see one that is preferences wit the setting icon i guess within this folder is what i might hav deleted.

acevindiesel

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
you da man!!!

thanx men appreciate dat i simple replace it and everything is back to norm.... settings you are an iphone genius i got problems fm now u my solver.:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2