how many hours a day are YOU on your iPhone?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
as i have stated before in recent posts; i've been a BB user for a while.
have spent countless hours a day tweaking/playing with whatever device I had.
but since i switched to the iPhone, JB of course, i believe i have reached new boundries.

my daily usage ranges from 2 - 8 hours collectively, easily.
not afraid to admit it. anyone else?

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I use my phone for my work professionally and privately , so I am on the phone from about 5AM till about 10PM EST M-F . The weekends its pretty much text message non stop form 10 AM - 10PM , gota brag about college & NFL football .

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
For myself there is no fixed time in a day. Sometimes I use it 3-4 hours a day. sometimes use 7-8 hours. It depends on where am I and in what I am engaged.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
according to my wife...'too much'. :/ she's just jealous that she has an LG Voyager. her essentially-unresponsive-touch screen was cool for about 1 week.

but i'd say on average it would be 2-3 hours honestly. more during football season with fantasy rosters, checking scores, etc. and if i'm away from my PC for a few days, WHOOOAAAA-boy. forgetaboutit! you can't pry it outta my hands!!

tchaves

May 15, 2009
Visit site
Probably about 45 minutes? I love the phone, but I realized I was actually getting less done when I have access to a PC but I use my phone instead. I try to do anything I can do on the PC just for speed's sake.

Also haven't found any really addicting games lately. :)

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Umm... pretty much whenever I'm awake.
Well, I admit that I am not "using" mine when I am asleep, but that was not the question. The question was "how many hours on it?" It is in my hand when I fall asleep and I pick it up as soon as it wakes me. In the meantime, I am sleeping on it.

Duvi, are you a slacker? :)

dok

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
i'm on it too much!!

lately i've been using it more than usual because i just unlocked a week ago. so much to do, not enough hours in the day! heh. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW