Which iPhone do you prefer?

Which Iphone do you prefer?

• Total voters

denness544

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I used to think plain vanilla was the only way for me until my curiosity into the realm of JB got me. Man, once you JB your iPhone that's the only way to go. I CANNOT use a stock iphone anymore. I love the backgrounder, 3g unrestrictor, SBSettings, 6 icon dock, etc!

A JB iPhone is the way Apple should've released it.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
If you can't multitask than forget it...And I read up on jb but that crap seem to hard to do unless u r a geek of course.I mean I work in a nude club so I am not use to using my brain

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I am a old user of iphone. My first iphone was 2G and now have switched to 3GS. I jailbroke since 2G. Love to do this. The facilities I get after jailbreaking is not available in any other state. I don't understand why people talk against jailbreaking. It's the greatest facility of iphone in my eyes.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
If you can't multitask than forget it...And I read up on jb but that crap seem to hard to do unless u r a geek of course.I mean I work in a nude club so I am not use to using my brain

ooo which nude club? ima big spender lol...and trust meee, u dont need to be a geek to JB;)

and after u JB, u can DL a program called 'backgrounder' it lets u multitask...if u decide to JB, we are more then happy to help u and walk u thru it...i know i would be more then happy to...:cool:

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
...funny how vanilla is in the lead...

not anymore :p

I don't mind the people who don't want to JB their phones if you want to keep it Vanilla hey it's your phone. However when they get negative on something they've never done or try to turn people off from doing it I just wonder why? I JB but if anyone asks me I tell them the whole story. I don't make it seem like it's a euphoric experience. I tell them that it requires maybe a bit more technical know how, not much, but just a bit. If you end up with freezing, safe mode, you have to know how to diagnose and reboot instead of running for the hills and just restore.

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I keep mine vanilla. I really just don't want to have to mess with it. It's fine for me as is. But I agree that at some point themes would be nice.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

16jhfr6.jpg
post of the week!
16jhfr6.jpg

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
ooo which nude club? ima big spender lol...and trust meee, u dont need to be a geek to JB;)

and after u JB, u can DL a program called 'backgrounder' it lets u multitask...if u decide to JB, we are more then happy to help u and walk u thru it...i know i would be more then happy to...:cool:

I had my eye on u for quite sum time
when I decide to jb I will look u up big boy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal