I have a new office computer and when I go to sync my iPhone the computer says if I sync I will erase all my applications. What can I do?
    11-09-2009 01:05 PM
    Well it depends what you want to do , you can make sure both Itunes library ID's are the same , this will allow you to keep two computers in sync .

Check the link

How To Sync Your iPhone To Multiple Computers - iSmashPhone iPhone Blog
    11-09-2009 01:38 PM
    you need to transfer everything to the new computer via your backup. once it's all there you'll want to do the erase function.

you can't consistently transfer using just the phone

the way bengrimm says is not the answer as it's how to sync to two computers, not move to a new one
    11-09-2009 04:02 PM
    I think we need more info on what your problem is? are you trying to sync at work as well as at home? are you trying to sync to a new machine at work? are you only syncin' the apps at work? there are so many possibilities.
    11-09-2009 08:07 PM
    The same thing happened to me when I changed my computer.
    If you files were purchased from iTunes store, use "Transfer Purchases" option to move all iPhone songs over.
    11-16-2009 05:21 AM
    I know this topic pops up from time to time and I found this link today so I thought I would post it for future reference.

How to Move Your iPhone to a New Computer - PC or Mac @ iPhone Edition Help Center
    12-11-2009 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD