...i go to Spotbright and type in 'loc' without the quotes then i try and backspace and it crashes every single time. I uninstalled spotbright and i used spotlight and typed ' loc ' then backspaced again and it doesnt crash...i reinstalled spotbrite and tried again and it crashed. Anyone else have this issue?? Can someone attempt it and report back to me...Thanks in advance! I just think its weird...

UPDATE: what is spotbright used for again?? because when i uninstalled it and used the spotlight i was able to access my hidden icons...the only thing different is spotbright gives u a history which i dont use so Spotbright is pretty much worthless now
    Last edited by Hack-My-I; 11-05-2009 at 02:49 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    11-05-2009 02:44 AM
    So do you still need someone to try it out? If you're not gonna use it I'm guessing not?? I never even use spotlight lol
    11-05-2009 03:39 AM
    Is that a jailbreak app? I can't find it on the app store.
    11-05-2009 08:43 AM
    yea spotbright is a JB app
    11-05-2009 08:54 AM
    So do you still need someone to try it out? If you're not gonna use it I'm guessing not?? I never even use spotlight lol
    nah i dont need anyone to try it out because im not using it anymore...sry for the confusion....so u dont use spotlight, im guessing u dont have any hidden icons on your SB?
    11-05-2009 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD