Just got a 4gb 2G Iphone that is suppose to work

maachuu

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
on ATT, got a few questions, can I put the latest software from apple on this phone ? will it be able to send pictures ? I wont be using the phone for ipod purpose so will the 4GB be enough memory ?

Thanks in advance

maachuu

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
when you say send pictures you mean mms? Then no. Not without hacking the phone, and it doesn't seem like it's guaranteed to work.

maachuu

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
when you say send pictures you mean mms? Then no. Not without hacking the phone, and it doesn't seem like it's guaranteed to work.
thanks for the fast reply, not such a big deal to send pictures but will likely JB the phone if it has the memory with it just being a 4gb, I dont have 3g service in my area so I am to assume the 2g wouldnt work either, I believe all I have here is called "edge" I think that is what it is called

thanks

M

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
And your phone will only run on the edge network. Yes you can install the latest update. Bit your phone is still limited in what it can do.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
that's stupid that those old iphones can't do simple (mms) stuff like mms....& I'm sure it's possible...Apple is a mess for that stunt...so I take it the first iphone do not get any updates anymore?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Yea it still gets updates. And it does get some new features with said updates. But not all new features will work on the 1st gen phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73