Is it just me, or does anyone else think the iPhone looks...

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Ilike mine with or without a case equally, but I leave mine in the Capsule Rebel case all the time to keep it from getting wrecked.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
WITHOUT a case looks the best, imo.
in fact i would roll without one but as soon as i do that i'll drop it,
then everyday when i see the marks/scratches i would kick myself for not using it.

jfi4nb.gif

that is a bad ass case by the way.

Last edited:

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm too like the phone without a case but I have to use one. If the phone wasn't so easy to scratch and easier to hold on to, I'd never use one.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I love the look of the iPhone naked. If it couldn't scratch or break I would never put a skin on it. But it does, therefore I do. A slider case actually scratched my first iPhone. I was able to get a replacement and was smart the second time around and got a soft skin. Now it is protected and still looks good.

imoklo38#IM

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Agree love the naked look and it also feels better in my hands, "naked"! ;)

When I go out with the gf and friends for a nice dinner and evening out I'll go naked!

iKittee

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I like it better without the case as well however mines been cases since day one. Keeps it "new" looking since my little one plays games on it when she gets bored in the car or store.

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
Yeah. I use the Otterbox Defender because imma klutz. At least I get to enjoy naked usage during weekly cleaning?the phone being naked, not me.

Reagy

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I thought naked was good too but I've found that it easily falls out of my hands so even a thin case provides more grip and doesn't look all too bad. Any of you guys use the Seidio Innercase 2? I'm really interested in getting that as it actually adds style (difficult to fathom I know) to an already stylish case.

tchaves

May 15, 2009
Visit site
Definitely a matter of opinion, but I think Apple's design guys do far better than most case manufacturers. That said, it's sad to see a broken screen or major scratches because it was left caseless.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73