Is it just me, or does anyone else think the iPhone looks...

ddulaney14#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
It's a beautiful device naked, but I have OCD when it comes to the condition of my phones! I wish there were insurance options thru AT&T just like with BB's. I rock my 3GS with a ZAGG Invisible Shield Screen protector, a slim SEIDIO Innocase and holster (perfect combo).

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
...better with a case? IMO, I think my iPhone looks better with a case on it than without one. Not only does it look better with the case, I also think it is easier to handle with one because it seems like the phone is almost too thin. Lol. The bare plastic back also doesn't look particularly good to me for some reason.
My 1G never had a case. Was mint when I got my 2G and gave it to my nephew. He destroyed it so my 2G, mint when I gave it to him, has a case. He would not even use it until he got a case. My 3GS, now five months old, does not have a case or a ding. (I admit that it does have 2 sq. ins. of Velcro on the back. This resists dings and drops.)

The design of the iPhone is too elegant to be hidden by, much less improved by, any case that I have seen. If I were to ding it, I would simply get another; perhaps in June 2010. In any case, it is a consumable.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I would go nuts if i seen a ding on my 3Gs...i just couldnt imagine, it would be such a tragedy!

i feel ya!

picked one of these up the other day
jfi4nb.gif

thanks for the heads up iBoxtaboy!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
^niceeeee!!!! How u like it?

I picked up one of these a few weeks ago:
!B,nPmYw!mk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKsR(S!u2w~~_35.JPG

and i just ordered one of these this morning:
box_s_580-01.jpg

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I love to use iphone without any case. I used various case once. But never did feel comfort with a cover on my phone. Love using only normally.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
i feel ya!

picked one of these up the other day
jfi4nb.gif

thanks for the heads up iBoxtaboy!

No prob. I love this case. Have tried one of those silicone rubber-like cases, and hated it because it didn't look good and doesn't slip into your pocket easily. This case is sleek and you can hardly tell there's a case on the phone, and when you look at the phone from the front, because it is chrome, it matches the chrome edge around the iPhone itself, so it almost looks like there's no case on it from the top too.

Justy McFly

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
IDK i like mine without a case because i like people to notice my iPhone from far away,i own a iPhone 2G and i like people coming up to me asking me why i still have a 2G lol but that may just be me :]

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm, I think a majority of the people, including myself, will disagree with you. Just my opinion though.

So agree , case is great for protection. But there is nothing better than the look of an I5 out of case. It's just perfection.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've gone caseless eventually with my past iPhones, but this one will always remain in a case. I love my BookBook case to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Depends on what case and what texture the case is but for me I would like my iPhone to be naked but I rather protect it and I have a plain black silicon case for my phone and it gives it a grip so it won't feel like the phone is gonna slide off my hands

Sn1p3rOG

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Not a fan of cases, but for me it is necessary. Had too many "fumbles" with it. Luckily the few times I have "fumbled" it has been at home dropped on a rug.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro