I love to use iphone without any case. I used various case once. But never did feel comfort with a cover on my phone. Love using only normally.
    11-13-2009 05:48 AM
    i feel ya!

picked one of these up the other day

thanks for the heads up iBoxtaboy!
    No prob. I love this case. Have tried one of those silicone rubber-like cases, and hated it because it didn't look good and doesn't slip into your pocket easily. This case is sleek and you can hardly tell there's a case on the phone, and when you look at the phone from the front, because it is chrome, it matches the chrome edge around the iPhone itself, so it almost looks like there's no case on it from the top too.
    11-13-2009 09:36 AM
    IDK i like mine without a case because i like people to notice my iPhone from far away,i own a iPhone 2G and i like people coming up to me asking me why i still have a 2G lol but that may just be me :]
    11-15-2009 08:42 PM
    I use a case for my Iphone 5 Ballistc HC Series from day one you invest money in a phone case it and protect it.
    05-26-2013 12:15 AM
    Hmmm, I think a majority of the people, including myself, will disagree with you. Just my opinion though.
    So agree , case is great for protection. But there is nothing better than the look of an I5 out of case. It's just perfection.
    05-26-2013 06:02 AM
    I like the look of the iPhone without a case. However, you won't see me without my incipio case.
    05-30-2013 08:52 PM
    I've gone caseless eventually with my past iPhones, but this one will always remain in a case. I love my BookBook case to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-30-2013 10:09 PM
    Depends on what case and what texture the case is but for me I would like my iPhone to be naked but I rather protect it and I have a plain black silicon case for my phone and it gives it a grip so it won't feel like the phone is gonna slide off my hands
    05-31-2013 01:29 AM
    Small thin case just a bit of protection but keeping the design of the phone
    05-31-2013 06:21 AM
    Not a fan of cases, but for me it is necessary. Had too many "fumbles" with it. Luckily the few times I have "fumbled" it has been at home dropped on a rug.
    05-31-2013 05:13 PM
    I used to always use a case but with the 5 I'll leave it naked (with a full body Zagg though) when it's not in my BookBook.
    I do keep a couple cute snap on cases just because they're adorable hehehe
    06-01-2013 10:30 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD