Missed call/vm badge: solid red with no number

BrunoSardine

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I had a situation today where I unlocked my phone and the missed call badge over the phone icon was solid red - no number - just a red circle. I tapped the phone icon and the empty badge was shown over the voicemail icon. I touched the vm icon and there were no messages, and the badge went away.

using iphone os 3.1.1, jailbroken, this has never happened before, and at the time the phone was in a location where it is not uncommon for me to drop down to gprs or "no service".

has anyone else had a null badge?

thanks!

BrunoSardine

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I rebooted iphone and it seemed to correct the problem. Upon reboot, I was notified of a vm I never received yesterday. so it seems I was out of sync (for lack of better terminology) and the iphone knew something was there but maybe did not know what to do with it.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I've had this happen when I stick my phone on airplane mode or when I was in American Samoa and i had no service...but as soon as I got service it went away

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Did you recently update/install iblacklist? In searching some other places I found someone who updated to the new iblacklist and is also having issues like yours. So, perhaps it may be related to that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2