Hello everyone , i was just wondering if the air bubbles below your screen protector is bad for your Iphone? Any suggestion would great.
    10-27-2009 08:38 PM
    Depends on where they are located.. towards the edge they really shouldn't be a problem.

In the middle area they shouldn't damage your phone, just be incredibly annoying.
    10-27-2009 09:31 PM
    I don't think they would hurt anything. Just an annoyance.
    10-27-2009 10:03 PM
    I had a few near the edge of the screen. They disappeared over a short time. If you got air bubbles in the middle, it won't hurt your screen but it will be a major annoyance. The screen is glass and not your typical plastic therefor it's not as easy to scratch as other phones.
    10-27-2009 10:52 PM
    Yeah , it annoys me really bad but at least it doesnt do anything to the phone.
    Thanks !
    10-27-2009 11:31 PM
    I have got a new case for my iPhone. I love the case but I seriously hate the weird bubbles that show up under the screen protector. It is so much annoying. Is there a way to remove these bubbles? Any sort of idea or suggestion would be appreciable.
    10-30-2009 03:52 AM
    The easiest way to avoid bubbles is to spray the protector with a really fine mist of distilled water and then use a small squeegee to work outwards from the middle. Zagg includes that setup with all the Invisible Shields, and it works really well. The small amount of liquid shouldn't mess anything up as long as you're careful.
    10-30-2009 09:27 AM
    As Toby said, that's a good way.

I got in the habit of when I put screen protectors on, put it on with one hand, and flatten it out with a credit card edge with the other as I apply it, then you don't get room for air underneath. It's a little tricky, but after a few times, you become a pro. I just start at the top and apply it slowly while my other hand follows behind with a credit card making sure no air gets trapped underneath.
    10-30-2009 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD