My computer crashed and I lost everything, all the music I have (20 some gbs) is on my iphone. Is there any way to transfer the music from my phone to my pc?
    10-26-2009 09:19 AM
    I'm getting tired of posting this. Search, people... SEARCH!
    10-26-2009 10:53 AM
    TRY out Sharepod , it a pretty easy program to use .
    10-26-2009 10:57 AM
    I'm getting tired of posting this. Search, people... SEARCH!
    lol. that's a cool feature
    10-26-2009 11:07 AM
    not to be rude but there should be like a two day ban or something when you don't search for things already covered. I don't mind answering the same question the first 5 times, don't even mind searching and providing links because I know how overwhelming searching can be but for the simple one line threads that ask the same question it does get really irritating.
    10-26-2009 01:53 PM
    not to be rude but there should be like a two day ban or something when you don't search for things already covered. I don't mind answering the same question the first 5 times, don't even mind searching and providing links because I know how overwhelming searching can be but for the simple one line threads that ask the same question it does get really irritating.
    the answer is always to have a backup. it's as simple as that. it's not about banning, it's because people are cheap and don't care until they lose data.
    10-26-2009 04:50 PM
    Well said flyingember!
    10-27-2009 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD