Every morning when I get outta bed I fire up my 3GS, it makes me smile. This is my first iPhone, but I'm duly impressed by it each & every day. I was a doubter when the first iPhone came out, and the 2G. Then I saw a co-worker's 3G a few times, and the bug bit. I took the plunge July 1, and w/in minutes found out what I'd been missing.

This thing is an "all-in-one" multi-media, communications, entertainment, and information package if there ever was one. My only ding against the iPhone is battery life, but carrying an extra USB cable is a small price to pay for such a fantastic device.
    10-28-2009 02:10 PM
    I agree. I've had my iphone for only a few months, but I am constantly amazed at it's features and how useful it is from day to day.
    11-02-2009 06:16 PM
    I'm so addicted I had to get my boyfriend one so he would understand why i never put it down.

Now we're both permanently attached to our iphones.
    11-06-2009 04:00 AM
    I buy a new one every year, whether I need it or not. I just discovered that one can make phone calls with it.
    11-06-2009 05:27 PM
    I buy a new one every year, whether I need it or not. I just discovered that one can make phone calls with it.
    it can make phone calls?? Never heard of such a thing lol :o

The iPhone changed the future of phones FOREVER!!
    11-06-2009 06:16 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD