When I am in the car I can make calls via bluetooth. But when I receive a call a screen pops up on the iPhone asking me wether I want to take the call on the car's bluetooth, the iPhone's speaker or through the iPhone's normal output.

How I can I make it to just connect it to the car's bluetooth automatically when a call comes in?
    10-23-2009 09:31 AM
    As far as I know most phone always ask how you want to answer , it a real pain in the butt .
    10-23-2009 03:16 PM
    you have a bluetooth headset? because my gf has a bluetooth headset and when there's a call to her phone as long as the headset is on and paired the headset rings and you answer from the headset.
    10-23-2009 06:10 PM
    The car has a built in bluetooth handsfree feature which mutes the radio and puts the call on the speakers. With my Sony Ericsson I would just get into the car, it would connect automatically and all calls would be handled by the car's handsfree ...
    10-24-2009 09:27 AM
    Did you get the latest firmware for your carkit?
    I remember it helped me once.
    Good luck.
    10-24-2009 10:42 AM
    Get a latest firmware for your carkit. It helped me also. TomTom iPhone Car Kit is pretty good. You may try this. Go to the link-
    TomTom — Iphone
    10-24-2009 11:41 AM
    Did you get the latest firmware for your carkit?
    I remember it helped me once.
    Good luck.
    Thanks - have not even thought about this. I will talk to Audi ...
    10-25-2009 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD