Question ?

Justin808

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
You're going to get a lot of different answers to this question but here's mine. People may base their opinion on what others think of this phone. If they hear nothing but negatives then they'll think negative of it. Best thing for consumers to do is try out the product before giving an opinion. To be honest I was "anti iphone" until I actually played with my co-worker's 3G. A week later I ditched T-Mobile for the iphone and even payed the early termination fee to do so.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
...most of the dissers dont have an iphone and are jealous and must be a hater and the others just never knew how to use it when they had it...hahaha

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
People want to feel good about what they bought. They justify their decision any way they can. Part of that justification is speaking negatively of what they chose not to get. In terms of phones, there is no device that is perfect for everyone. We all have different needs and wants. Find the phone that works best for you and be happy with it. No need to tell everyone else their phone sucks. I never felt the need to justify my purchase by telling everyone else what they should have gotten based on my needs.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Applejosh hit the nail on the head.

I got a buddy at work who bought the Palm Pre the first day. The workmanship on these early Pre's are questionable. Being an early adopter, he's had quite a few issues (too many to mention) but still convinces himself that he made a smart choice. His only sword he uses against the iPhone is that his browser supports flash.

My buddy has serious "buyer's remorse" but he'd never admit it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2