This prob a silly ? why do people try and dis the iPhone so mu I'm just curious to c what people think.
    10-20-2009 06:24 PM
    You're going to get a lot of different answers to this question but here's mine. People may base their opinion on what others think of this phone. If they hear nothing but negatives then they'll think negative of it. Best thing for consumers to do is try out the product before giving an opinion. To be honest I was "anti iphone" until I actually played with my co-worker's 3G. A week later I ditched T-Mobile for the iphone and even payed the early termination fee to do so.
    10-20-2009 06:32 PM
    ...most of the dissers dont have an iphone and are jealous and must be a hater and the others just never knew how to use it when they had it...hahaha
    10-20-2009 07:10 PM
    People want to feel good about what they bought. They justify their decision any way they can. Part of that justification is speaking negatively of what they chose not to get. In terms of phones, there is no device that is perfect for everyone. We all have different needs and wants. Find the phone that works best for you and be happy with it. No need to tell everyone else their phone sucks. I never felt the need to justify my purchase by telling everyone else what they should have gotten based on my needs.
    10-20-2009 07:18 PM
    Applejosh hit the nail on the head.

I got a buddy at work who bought the Palm Pre the first day. The workmanship on these early Pre's are questionable. Being an early adopter, he's had quite a few issues (too many to mention) but still convinces himself that he made a smart choice. His only sword he uses against the iPhone is that his browser supports flash.

My buddy has serious "buyer's remorse" but he'd never admit it.
    10-20-2009 10:25 PM
    Just jelousy. I love my iphone and it's only less than a week old ;-)
    10-21-2009 12:58 AM
    I've had mine for a month. Love it. People hate AT&T more than the phone I think.
    10-25-2009 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD