3GS Pricing

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I just got 'permission' from my wife to get the 3GS and give her my 3G....I am curious if there is any intel on if it is going to stay $199 for the foreseeable future. It would hack me off if it went down to $99 next week after purchasing. Any comments on what you like best about your 3GS over 3G are welcome....thanks.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
there is no information to determine if there will be a new model or about price changes at any point in the future. a new hardware model is conjecture

you're on your own if the price is right

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i would be pissed if it goes down anytime soon cause i just got my 3Gs about a month ago...and by the way, i am very pleased with it!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I got my 3GS back in July. I love it.

My girlfriend is now crushing hard on my iPhone and wants one, but her contract doesn't expire until NEXT November. With the next iPhone coming around in June she thinks she can wait till then. We'll see. >_<

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
As the owner of a 3G, I'm still satisfied without jumping to a 3Gs. There simply wasn't enough differences between the two phones to make me want to upgrade. It would have been different if I had a 2G instead.

I'm gonna wait for the next latest and greatest next year....that's assuming Apple is going to release another phone then. -)

Almost forgot, If you are planning jailbreaking a new 3Gs, you can forget about it. Apple has patched the 24k exploit in the newer 3Gs phones.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73