Where's the joysticks?

st3ph3n

May 23, 2009
Visit site
It's been 6 months since we've had 3.0 so where's the controller addons, bluetooth joysticks etc. etc.

The touch interface is great for a lot of things - but an actual controller frees up screen real estate and gives some other great ways to play.

I can't be alone in thinking this surely?

ref1mind

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i dont agree with joysticks but some sort of add on for easier play would be nice...especially for tap tap revenge lol....i almost dropped my phone a couple times playing extreme lol

Greg Orlando

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
I would love to play games with joysticks. I want to make my phone like a psp. But I am watching that some people over here don't like joysticks..May I ask them "why"??
I mean, when you are playing games then joysticks is the best thing that you want.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
i mean yea obviously no one wants to carry around a controller or joysticks but why not an arcade stick and pad for home play or office? need a little release from work have ti come with a stand but at least it would be a cool addon.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I found this:
22Moo - GameBone Pro : iPhone 3.0 Game Controller + Battery Pack with 30-pin cable or Bluetooth connectivity

iphonebone.jpg

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
The only problem is game developers will have to make sure to release new versions that actually work with the controllers...

irjoeyy

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
Imagine a "case" that attached through the ipod/iphone connector and wrapped around the screen on both sides like a psp.. i'd pay money for that if it meant I could play some real **** instead of having to carry around a DS all the time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox