Hey peeps.. I have question. When you plug your iphone into the PC usually an icon for photo album shows up but for some reason, mine doesn't. I can't seem to transfer/save my pix and videos from my albums to my computer. I have restored the computer and my iphone. Even got a new one and still no luck. Where did I go wrong. HELP PLEASE!!!
    10-17-2009 05:57 PM
    iTunes is how you sync your photos to/from the phone. Without knowing what the icon you saw was we can't help you get it back
    10-17-2009 06:33 PM
    Just go to "My Computer" and click on "iPhone". You can just drag and drop your pics from there. Not sure if it's the same with videos though, 'cause I have a 3g.
    10-18-2009 02:30 AM
    the iphone icon doesn't show up on my pc when I plug it into it. Itune does recognize it but not my computer.
    10-28-2009 02:31 PM
    the iphone icon doesn't show up on my pc when I plug it into it. Itune does recognize it but not my computer.
    where does it not show up?
    10-28-2009 03:49 PM
    Hey guys, I have a query. By mistake I have deleted the camera app and photo app in my iPhone. Does anyone know how to get it back? I have searched a bit on internet, but found nothing. Thats why I am posting here.
    Thanks in advance.
    10-31-2009 09:12 AM
    Deleting your camera and photo apps is next to impossible! How did you do that? I want to know because I would love to be able to delete the stocks app.
    11-01-2009 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD