more help pllease :) Winter board this time

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
hello again :) . rite iv jailbroke the phone and iv got Cydia on so was hopeing to change my SMS tone and other things . so i down load some SMS tones and it put winter board on aromaticity .

so all is fine . i go to winter board and tick the sms tone thing then go to check but there not there :confused: . im i looking in the wrong place ??

next thing is i down load an app called Ringtones to change my tones to ringtones , i do it and the tones dont appear :confused: any ideas

cheers chaps D :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I used ToneFX to change my notification sounds. In order to use this, you'll need to use their desktop client to add the ringers to your iPhone.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Go to your Settings ---> General ---> Sounds and then tick through the default sounds. A lot of devs just write over the general files so you'll find the tones under the default ones, just click through them, you should find which one they wrote over.

Also, I'd probably post questions about Cydia and winterboard in the jailbreak and unlock subforum, you'd probably get a lot more replies in that section. :)

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
cheers for help :) , iv just tryed it and it seems iv got no tones now :( . bloody thing . tryed turning it all off but stil not got any . ops

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
cheers for help :) , iv just tryed it and it seems iv got no tones now :( . bloody thing . tryed turning it all off but stil not got any . ops

Hmmm, that's odd. So they're showing up in winterboard and you can check them but when you go into your sounds none of them changed?

Also make sure whatever tones you are downloading aren't reliant on another jailbroken app to function. I know some apps have dependencies.