IPhone Question

PhoneyCurtis

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way you can set the iPhone to not interupt the iPod when a call comes in? I tried setting the phone to vibrate, but it still stops the music.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
No, not in the way you want, it's a phone first and iPod second. Since the speakers and headphones are used to play your ringtone the only way to get back to your music would be to hang up or ignore your incoming call(Which I've never actually paid attention to whether you can do that) and then the music might resume but you will be interrupted.

What you can do is put it in airplane mode which will turn off your phone and wifi so you can listen to music but in that mode no one will be able to get ahold of you by phone, text, etc.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
the music will automatically resume once the call is ended/ignored. happened to me with my headphones in. i actually like this feature as it's an iPHONE. :/ and like Ipheuria said, you can disable the phone itself if you really don't want to be interrupted. but i'm never THAT into my music that i can't take a few seconds to talk to someone who called me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73