May I please borrow your life momentarily @Watcher? Lol. Jk. I will admit even though I sometimes boast my iPhone-ness sometimes, it bugs me when people go out of their way to make sure they know you have THIS specific product or technology etc... But a subtle showing-off of your belongings is alright as long as you keep it within good terms.
    10-17-2009 02:16 AM
    I don't think it's pretentious, I say my iPhone, just out of habit I guess. But for a while I switched between either an iPhone and an n95 or an iPhone and a BB Bold, so I specified and I guess it just kind of stuck. Maybe he has more than 1 phone.
    10-17-2009 03:41 AM
    Based on the show, there may have been a past segment concerning iPhone... That comment may just have been a inside joke... But being that I first read this on my iPhone and am responding on my iMac to a response from iMuggle... I am kind of eye'd out... And let's face it, iPhones get you laid....
    10-17-2009 08:15 PM
    So I had a cold in San Francisco and I blew my nose in a Kleenex.... Err I mean tissue, I don't want to sound pretentious
    10-19-2009 01:27 PM
    From my 24" iMac......I heard that!!!!
    10-19-2009 01:52 PM
    Thinking about this, I would say " I'm ringing from my mobile". On the other hand, if I missplace my mobile I would ask " has anyone seen my iPhone". I can't see either it being right or wrong, although you can sound a t0sser sometimes.
    10-19-2009 03:32 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD