So far there isn't one. Maybe the next iPhone!
    10-19-2009 08:08 PM
    I literally cannot imagine. If I could, I would be rich. The ability to so imagine is highly valued and rewarded. I cannot any more imagine the successor to my iPhone than I could have imagined the iPhone, the successor to my Palm Treo.
    10-19-2009 08:21 PM
    The Bold always tempts me and I've given in once.

Always end up missing what the iPhone can do though.
    10-19-2009 08:22 PM
    Nokia's N900 is pretty noteworthy. I have a friend that owns one and loves it. BTW, Nokia fans are all hush hush about the N900 not having MMS capabilities.
    10-19-2009 09:44 PM
    Nothing, ever.
    10-19-2009 11:09 PM
    Once a phone comes out that is similar to the iPhone, but better...and it'd have to be worth losing all of the apps I paid for. so we're talking quite a bit better.

For the forseeable future, it's probably going to be the next gen iPhone that'll win my money. All other iPhone wannabes have missed the mark so far.

And totally agree with Muggle. All Blackberries look the same to me. I can't tell one from the other. Place a Tour next to a Bold and I couldn't tell you which was which. Whatevs.
    10-20-2009 04:48 AM
    Blackberry is just a sucking phone I have ever used. I can not explain why but I was not comfortable with it. I thank apple for saving me by presenting iphone.
    10-20-2009 01:31 PM
    i MAY ditch the iPhone to try out one of the keyboard less andrios. But it gives me the chills just typing that.
    10-20-2009 03:22 PM
    I would consider getting the mytouch from Tmo but their 3G service in my area is kinda spotty.
    10-20-2009 06:35 PM
    ...none of the above...i4L

lol
    10-20-2009 07:04 PM
    The HTC Leo looks GREAT but the screen is a little TOO big and I definitely can't justify buying a WinMo device as I don't need WinMo, the Hero looks really good but nothing exciting and with the lack of the iPhone app store (remember people, more choice is not a bad thing) I can't see myself switching to that, the Palm pre would be a worthy candidate except for the extreme lack of apps, poor build quality, and slowness of the OS... Eos would be nice but screen is too small, no WiFi..

The only phone that will make me give up my 3GS is the next iPhone. Now that I have it, I still always check out my options, but really nothing comes close to making me want it instead of my iPhone..

The things that make me unable to give up my iPhone are speed, the iPod and built-in memory, almost 100,000 apps available... Like, really there is no other device that has all that.. There simply isn't.
    10-20-2009 08:40 PM
    You guys bring up a good point. With the iPhone, many peoplE have invested a lot of time and money in the apps, podcasts, videos, etc. Moving to a new device would mean sacrificing a lot. I hadn't thought of it that way. I was already thinking that I wouldn't trade my iPhone anytime soon. But now I am thinking that I would be even less likely to pull the trigger on a change because of all of the content I would be losing.
    10-20-2009 09:43 PM
    I will take the next, newer iPhone. I have ditched crackberrys, voyagers, gshocks, and any number of other crappy phones....I am iphone forever..
    10-20-2009 09:46 PM
    Give me a phone that I can customize without having to jailbreak it. If the HTC Hero was coming to AT&T, I'd seriously think about switching phones.
    10-20-2009 10:27 PM
    I'd only change to a 64gb iphone ;-)
    10-21-2009 01:17 AM
    nokia n 900 or an andorid device with same or better hardware specs as an iphone.
    10-23-2009 12:35 AM
    Not interested in anything else, i am renewing my contract next year, will just get another one. Maybe will give mine away, easiest way to convince others.
    10-23-2009 12:49 AM
    None really- there are phones that make me look and want me to try them out, but nothing to the point where I absolutely must get a phone.

Maybe n900? I have doubts about it- I don't think it will take off, but it looks neat.

The upcoming Verizon/motorola droid looks interesting.
    But it's new, so bugs are bound to pop up and how much will it cost/monthly? Will I have to pay the VZ navigation fee to use google maps?
    Visual voicemail already costs extra.

Reports say the battery life is killer... blah, blah, blah...
    10-24-2009 10:07 AM
    iPhone 3GS with Google. Lmao!
    10-24-2009 02:32 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD